With Aromatherapy properties, this natural and organic lavender bath bomb will leave your mind and body at ease after a stressful day. There are so many benefits to lavender essential oil, such as: induces sleep, calms nerves, helps anxiety. eases migraines and headaches, helps with depression, emotional stress, pain relief, blood circulation, helps acne, and so many more.
Handmade in small batches with high-quality ingredients, including Grapeseed Oil, White Clay, Citric Acid and Baking Soda. Bentonite White Clay is an absorbent kind of clay that typically forms after volcanic ash ages and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Baking soda improves skin condition, soothes acne and pimples, relieves sunburn pain and sun damage, and smooths and softens skin. Citric acid is an alpha hydroxy acid, an anti-aging ingredient that is designed to slough off old, dead, and damaged skin layers to reveal the new, healthy, radiant skin underneath Formulated to soften and lightly scent bath water, these large, 4.0 oz. therapeutic bath bombs will leave your skin feeling moisturized, nourished and full of energy.
Pure Lavender essential oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Citric Acid, White Clay, Water (Aqua), Lander Dried Flowers
Directions for use
Simply fill up a bath with warm water, unwrap the bath bomb from its plastic, get in the tub, add the therapeutic bath bomb and watch it fizz and bubble. It will fizz for up to 4-5 minutes while it releases the oils and aroma into the bath, so relax and enjoy!
100% of my packaging is recyclable, eco-friendly, biodegradable, and packed one by one, each bath bomb comes wrapped in paper and plant-based plastic. Not only is this an eco-friendly and conscious package but it’s also much easier to unpackage than bath bombs wrapped in shrink wrap/ plastic.
I am a certified Aromatherapist but my products are not meant to diagnose, treat or replace medical advice.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers.
- Please do not use it on children under 5 years old. Please consult with your health care practitioner if you have allergies or sensitivities.
- Lavender buds may lightly stick to the tub but will go down the drain after a quick wash.
- Beware that the tub may be slippery because of the oils. Exit the bathtub carefully.
- After the bath, gently rinse the tub. And don’t worry, these natural Bath Bombs are 100% organic, chemical-free, and will not leave any stain on your tube!