With Aromatherapeutic properties, this therapeutic and natural Bath Bomb made of pure Wild orange essential oil includes boosting mood and promoting feelings of calm, clarity, and comfort. Reduces stress, and can also support pain relief. With a fresh and vibrant aroma, you will be transported to a place of warmth and joy. Orange is a pleasant, familiar, and sweet citrusy scent.
Handmade in small batches with high-quality ingredients, including Grapeseed Oil, Bentonite White Clay, Citric Acid, and Baking Soda and Grapeseed Oil. It contains high levels of vitamin E, which has high antioxidant properties, and has shown to contribute to the reduction of damaged cells from free radicals in the body. Bentonite White Clay is an absorbent kind of clay that typically forms after volcanic ash ages and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Baking soda improves skin condition, soothes acne and pimples, relieves sunburn pain and sun damage, and smooths and softens skin. Citric acid is an alpha hydroxy acid, an anti-aging ingredient that is designed to slough off old, dead, and damaged skin layers to reveal the new, healthy, radiant skin underneath. Formulated to soften and lightly scent bath water, these large, 4.0 oz. bath bombs will leave your skin feeling moisturized, nourished, and full of energy.
Pure Wild Orange essential oil (Citrus Sinensis), Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Citric Acid, White Clay, Water (Aqua), Marigold Dried Petals (Calendula Officinales)
Simply fill up a bath with warm water, unwrap the bath bomb from its plastic, drop the bath bomb in the tub, it will fizz for up to 4-5 minutes while it releases the oils and aroma into the bath. Get in and enjoy a relaxing bath!
100% of my packaging is recyclable, biodegradable, and packed one by one, Each bath bomb comes wrapped in paper and plant-based plastic. Not only is this an eco-friendly and conscious package but it’s also much easier to unpackage than bath bombs wrapped in shrink wrap/ plastic.
- I am a certified Aromatherapist but my products are not meant to diagnose, treat or replace medical advice.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding mama’s. Please do not use on children under 4 years old. Please consult with your health care practitioner if you have allergies or sensitivities.
- As with all bath and body products, always use caution with sensitive skin if you are unsure of how you will react with particular ingredients. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients
- Marigold Petals may lightly stick to the tub, but will go down the drain after a quick wash.
- Beware that the tub may be slippery because of the oils. Exit the bathtub carefully.
- After the bath, gently rinse the tub. And don’t worry, these natural Bath Bombs are 100% organic, chemical free and will not leave any stain on your tube!